Reviews for "Festival Day"

Oh god! This is just amazing, Step! In before I remix this one to electro house if you still remember, lol. Anyways, I really like the changes I hear and they are wonderful. You probably don't know how much I love this! <3 This is just so good. I like how it starts slow and then slowly goes to an action packed theme.

But very good work, Step!! :D

Step responds:

"Oh god! This is just amazing, Step!"

Woo, thanks!

"In before I remix this one to electro house if you still remember, lol. "

OH, you're RalaiyX3! You changed your name. I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WENT.

"Anyways, I really like the changes I hear and they are wonderful. You probably don't know how much I love this! <3 This is just so good. I like how it starts slow and then slowly goes to an action packed theme."

Yep, one of the main things I wanted to change from the original is the progression. I wanted it to feel like it progresses properly to the climax, rather than coming in out of the blue like it did in the original.

"Also, I found some small clipping around 1:57-2:06. If you listen closely you will hear."

I think that might be because the Flutes VST was in beta so there were a few audio glitches that needed ironing out. I tried to avoid the glitches but I guess I couldn't get all of them. Now that you've mentioned it I hear it too. Ah well, at least it doesn't really detract from the experience much!

Thanks a lot for reviewing.

Woah! Iove the Japanese style of the song! Well to me it sounds kind of Japanese.

Step responds:

Japanese... that's interesting. I was aiming for a Celtic kind of vibe but Japanese is cool too.

Thanks for reviewing!