Reviews for "Festival Day"

The most well-received? I always thought that Sky's the Limit was the best one, though that may be because I'm a narcissist. Anyway this is incredible and I don't really have anything to critique, it's heads and shoulders above the original. The mix is so good! :O :O

Step responds:

Heyyyy thanks for reviewing ^_^.

"The most well-received? I always thought that Sky's the Limit was the best one, though that may be because I'm a narcissist."

Haha, well I said most well-received not best! It had the most positive reviews and views. Not sure if I personally prefer it more than Sky's the Limit, although I definitely think it had more room for a remake than Sky's the Limit does (primarily because electronic isn't my main genre so I have trouble making long electronic songs).

"Anyway this is incredible and I don't really have anything to critique, it's heads and shoulders above the original. The mix is so good! :O :O"

Yesss, you like mix! I was worried the climax sounding like a hodgepodge of musical instruments in a loudness war. Also relieved to hear that you think this is an improvement over the original. I don't know if you noticed but I actually took your advice of adding in a bassline so it's not just boomy hits playing the bassy stuff (mostly heard at 1:50 by the guitar). Really like how that turned out.

"Actually I lied, I do have something to critique: YOUR INCREDIBLY SLOW RELEASE SCHEDULE. MAKE MORE MUSIC DARN YOU."

SORRYYYY. I actually am still making music fairly often, just not releasing it. I've got four unreleased tracks, two which are over four minutes in length and one which is seven minutes long! One of them is for a game soundtrack, and the other three are Harmony of Heroes tracks. I can't wait till the album is released so I can upload those tracks to Newgrounds, but for now they've got to remain unreleased :(.

Nice to hear from you again, thanks a million for the encouraging review!

stunning work, this should be on Final Fantasy, has that similar type of atmosphere, i love your work, keep it up :)!
- Pandasticality

Step responds:

Thanks a million! Glad you enjoyed it.

What did I just listened????

It's EXTREMELY amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step responds:

Haha thanks! Glad you like it.

this is probably the best song i ever heard, but you should have found a more original name for it i am trying to play the song in discord using rythm bot but so many things are called festival day that it cant regognize it! its really sad but the song is great, i just dont want to open orcs x go to credits click the link in my phone copy it to my computer in order to hear the song i like anyways great work but maybe a more original name will be nice

I came here from Orcs X and I have to say, it really fits there and it's a really great song. It would be really cool you could post it on Spotify (don't know if it's complicated or something, I would just really like it). Also, for some reason it reminds me of Glorious Morning from Waterflame.