Reviews for "Sonic Generations Plot"

great

great humor! it was good entertainment. :)

LOL!!!!

THIS IS WAY FUNNY WHEN I SAW THIS ON FRONT PAGE I KNEW IT WOULD BE FUNNY BUT THIS SUPRISED ME WITH FUNNYNESS I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE MAKE THIS COMMENT USELESS IM WRITING WHAT I THINK OF THIS VIDEO

good video

that's really it, only thing i have left to say is that the comment below me makes now sense, the person seems to be complimenting the flash, yet gives a 0.

Dude that was mad funny

Keep up the good work. For any Sonic fan.

A solid parody for ALL Sonic fans!

Concept: At first glance just another sonic parody, however the execution is what sets the bar above many. If this becomes a series I'm confident the Sonic Volumes will have competition.

Aesthetics: Like many it's not too focused on the art but the style is appealing and characters are easily recognizable. The Audio could use some work their are REALLY loud moments like when sonic was falling and other moments when the quality got really low like when Eggman and his robots were parodying their own personalities and relationship with each other. On the brighter side actors were pretty great and Taiya would be an acceptable voice actor for Tails in Sonic Generations.

Humor: A substantial amount found here, Pretty much about as appealing as what the author foresaw in his comments. Even people who don't know who sonic is (How is that possible?) will at the very least smirk while wishing they knew who the hell are guys. The choice in game references were on point and most importantly executed with great care and timing.Personally I found the parody related Eggman's attempts to fool sonic and co. in the actual games the most appealing. All the jokes were great but that one was the had was planned out the best right next to the "time paradox joke.

Overall: The weird sound quality is far from a flash buster and should be easily overlooked as evident from the current score. MegaJamesStudios shows he can run with the best of sonic parody authors and hopefully continue to show his love to the franchise through his own witty satirical style.

Sonic Generations Plot is a must see and adds the right kind of hype to one of the most anticipated games of 2011

Author add to faves