Reviews for "Sonic Generations Plot"

Sonic: And...

When did i dyed my Eyes Green?
Tails: Fuck... YYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Pretty much somes it up, Great Flash ^^

This was great

This was clearly a one person job, and for the effort that most likely went into doing that, I'll give you a ten. The writing was really good, (actually the way the dialogue flowed was kinda like a 90's cartoon). Near perfect comedic timing and great jokes, but it's easy to tell that you're doing all the voices yourself. The animation isn't half bad.

mmmmmmmmm

time parodoxes are bad

lol

my 3 favorite lines

3., *long silence* sonic- ok! ya i was tired of u saying ur good but tricking us and being bad afterwards. eggman-oh yes! now give me ur chaos emerald.
sonic-ok!

2., sonic- eggman! long time no see! knuckles- sonic tails! long time no see! tails- knuckles long time n... sonic- OK WOULD YOU BOTH SHUT UP!

1., past sonic- wow your really have an annoying voice! i hope i never get u as a sidekick! tails- uh oh! time paradox TIME PARADOX! past sonic- wow is everyone i meet this annoying? tails- guys! THERES STILL TIME! sonic- nah not rlly... theres knuckles which btw his head is as hollow as tin foil, shadow who doesnt really have a personality unless hes moving his arms... past sonic- wow i hope i NEVER run into any of those guys! tails- *waving his arms up in the air like a moron saying* F**K YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! *dissapears into thin air*

MegaJamesStudios responds:

You kinda butchered them, but thanks!

I like ^^

"So when did I decide to dye my eyes green?!"
"Ugh..."