For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Villainy - P.I. #2"

HAHAHAH

definitly a number one comedy on newgrounds! number 1!!

A solid demonstration of writing and acting skills

If nothing else, this animation is an example of voice acting at it's finest. The animation was also smooth and crisp, with the vivid and clear facial expressions being a definite highlight.

The writing is excellent, and even in the short time we observe these characters, we get a very strong feeling of their personalities and personal traits. (The inflated sense of self-importance, idiocy and general unneccessary aggressiveness of the police officer, and the bored, wisecracking, smartassery of the supervillain, for instance.) Conveying a strong sense of personality in such a short time is not easy, so kudos to your writing skills here.

You also managed to crowbar in some comedy, which is always, particularly on the internet, a very strong plus.

However, as this video is only truly intended as an introduction to a character, and is only a minute or so long, I feel that it doesn't quite deserve a full ten star rating. However, if you keep up this high standard in the eventual full animation series, I would be very surprised if ANYONE would dare give you anything less than a ten star and five Pico rating.

I look forward to seeing more of your work in future.

what

why did he wait for the end to leave if he didnt even hafe to lissen to him

HAHA!