Reviews for "RPG Shooter: Starwish"

Words can't describe this game

My third playthrough, got the special ending and I must say, I've never been so involved in a game. Somehow it reminds me of Riviera: The Promised Land, but I don't know why. There are a few flaws in gameplay, but overall the game is a masterpiece. I don't know what else to say, but I would really like to see some more of the same kind. 5/5 10/10

I couldn't even fit my whole review in the text bo

I wrote a 1400 word review, but it didn't fit, so I'll give the highlights.

Gameplay- Solid shoot 'em up action. I like how the levels are basically a bunch of templates with their own quirks, while the levels that use the same template are still different from each other. That said, it should have been clearer which objects were just the background and which ones were obstacles. More contrasting colors would have helped.

I like the mod system, it really opens up the possibility for experimentation. However, why couldn't we get them all earlier? Same with weapons? It would be easier to make the build we want if we could have that.

Story- You showed a great deal of intent here, a very impressive amount. The way it went form a sci-fi story to a fantasy one, the fact that each character was important, and the overall scale and feel all showed great attention to detail. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.

Your story actually made me shed a tear. That has only happened once before in my entire life. :)

Audio- Sound effects were adequate, and the music was neither over-repetitive nor intruding.

Visual- I like the aesthetic, but couldn't the resolution have been larger?

I have been very impressed by this game. I hope you continue onto another project. If it's half as inspired as this one, then I'm sure it'll be great.

i cant stop playing there is great story line awesome action there is always a interesting twist at every point of the game i just cant turn the games when i beat it i just play again this is the best game i have ever played -SK

Definitely a very fun game.

The RPG element mixed in keeps it from getting too boring like some do with just the side-scroll shooting. The music is also excellent and quite emotional too. Heck, this is better than some console games really, lol. Basically, it's simple, but satisfying too.

The only thing I could really suggest is more kinds of Secondary weapons.

ok now to make the correct review over this game
first of all i love this game without a doubt..despite the fact that i messed up and didn't set my cpu to allow unlimited data storage for this game (which in turn caused the data to be unable to be saved..level 137 character down the drain) but that of course is my own folly
just saying that so that others don't make the same mistake i did
as far as the game itself goes..the bosses are a bit repeatable..but u do add some neat stuff to the 3rd area bosses which helps keep it interesting
the final boss was definately not impossible..but still makes sure you go into that batlle completely prepared as iblis is nothing to sniff at (i actually overfarm so that way on newgameplus u can beat the firebolt at the prologue)
the storyline is great and the special ending is worth getting ..actually made me smile 100%
new game plus was done perfectly and it increases the challenge should u decide not to use the stat points and upgrade your guns (id love to see some1 go through 3 rounds of new gameplus with only level 1 guns and no stat points used or be a pacifist and don't destroy anything except the required enemies to beat the game aka the bosses)
a small annoyance would be that at the higher levels when starting a new game plus..i found myself clicking over 730 times just to adjust my stat points..(kinda time consuming tbh) couldn't really find a method to alter my stat points all at once
the auto fire is a nice function to have for those who are not button mashy and definately this game is suitable for many ages(not all of course)
great gameplay..and a great battle system overall it got its 5 stars because it is also unique and you won't find many games that have such great quality as this one does as far as the free to play department goes
if an anime was made of this..id definately support it as this game really seems like it could fit well as an anime as well
basically..to sum it all up..great job!..you deserve every credit you get for creating such an awesome game and i would love to see a starwish 2