Reviews for "Skincraft"

Love It! The only Minecraft Skin Creator I actually found useful!

10/10 ^w^

I lost my skin because i pressed the Collapse button, which looks exactly like an upload button. I spent 2 hours on making a good skin, and once i pressed Collapse the whole thing just disappeared, and basically restarted my Skincraft, and put me back to the homepage of it. I'm super upset, please change the sign for collapse button.

Great skin creator! have used it since it first came out and across multiple accounts! all though i have ran into a slight snag, i cant seem to save my skins as a png or as a txt file anymore! see this image for more info: oh, as im writing this it seems that it doesnt want me to send a link on here. oh well i just type what the error says,

C:\Users\aidan\Desktop\Frank West.png You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission. Would you like to save in the Pictures folder instead?

i tried running firefox in administrator didn't help and trying to save it literally anywhere else didn't help either!

I don't know If this is a chrome issue so I'll rate 3, but whenever I want to create a new skin, it just freezes and the only thing I can do is select a background.

absolutly fantastic. not crowded like other skin making utilities. it is irritating that the blur bleeds over into other parts of the skin some times but that can easily be countered by running the skin through another program like paint .net (that's the app's name NOT A LINK). I've been using this to make my own skins since 2012ish. It would be nice to have some hot keys for the tools, and to have some optional minecraft-themed background music. A downloadable client would also be nice to be able to make skins even when the internet goes out. Also the colour palette needs more options, such as alpha, and saturation. Those are /desperately/ needed. Also, an option to make higher resolution skins (if you're doing mobs for a respack, for example) would be fantastic. This utility makes creating skins so easy i find it to be /fun/.
Thank you for your service to this site and community <3