Reviews for "Skincraft"

Great game I like how you can design your character skin for Minecraft! all the different colours and choices of clothing and stuff! Great Job Guys! Keep up the good work! (One other thing I LOVE MAKING THE EYES!!!)

Love It! The only Minecraft Skin Creator I actually found useful!

10/10 ^w^

I lost my skin because i pressed the Collapse button, which looks exactly like an upload button. I spent 2 hours on making a good skin, and once i pressed Collapse the whole thing just disappeared, and basically restarted my Skincraft, and put me back to the homepage of it. I'm super upset, please change the sign for collapse button.

Great skin creator! have used it since it first came out and across multiple accounts! all though i have ran into a slight snag, i cant seem to save my skins as a png or as a txt file anymore! see this image for more info: oh, as im writing this it seems that it doesnt want me to send a link on here. oh well i just type what the error says,

C:\Users\aidan\Desktop\Frank West.png You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission. Would you like to save in the Pictures folder instead?

i tried running firefox in administrator didn't help and trying to save it literally anywhere else didn't help either!

I don't know If this is a chrome issue so I'll rate 3, but whenever I want to create a new skin, it just freezes and the only thing I can do is select a background.