Reviews for "Cat Vader 2"

Still funny

I remember seeing the first one a couple of years back as well thinking it was funny. Liked how it looked at the start, the cat jumping onto the spider looked a bit more realistic actually so that seemed a bit better to me as well.

The voice acting was nicely solid for the cat. Who did the voice for the neighbor cat? The human sounded rather civil and kind to Vader until Vader tried to steal some of his food.

The animation looked quite nice so that was rather pleasing to watch once more. Vader is one funny cat. How did he ever end up having to have a mask on his face?

Overall, good humor for a cat in a flash.

koit responds:

Thanks for your review. Glad you liked his antics.

Funny

But... it feels like it is to long :/
Not sure why, but it is really good :)

koit responds:

Cheers. Yeah I get that....

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000/10

OMG ... I am a cat lover and a major star wars fan. This was the best thing EVER!!!!!!!! I laughed my butt off, and that's saying a lot with how much butt there was to lose. lol. Seriously, "I am altering your meal. Pray I don't alter it any further." BEST LINE EVER!!!!!!!!

koit responds:

Excellent. Make sure you see #1 then too. You'd love that one also.

And that's my favourite line too, always makes me laugh. And what's more, that's what the real cat did too, ie steal my food from my plate.

Goody!

My review :D
+ A little fun to watch
+ Nice animation
+ Good voice-acting
- Becomes boring after a while
- Sounds like the same jokes over and over
Therefor, I must obey you and give 7/10 stars and 3 Pico's.. Szhamm!

koit responds:

A fair review. Aye, ultimately it's just about me fitting what I can around Vader's film quotes. So I can understand how it could be perceived after boring after viewing...

I like it

"I am altering your meal! pray that I don't alter it any further!" lol

Thanks, glad you did.