Reviews for "Cat Vader 2"

nice

I enjoyed cat vader...seems like what vader would be like if he was a cat. GJ

Vader's pet

Yep, it is! I love the way the mask fits the cat! And the voice acting was amazing - matched Vader's voice perfectly!

The animation was descent as well - the smoothness and the realistic feel to it, amazing!

Oh by the way, when the video started I saw your logo, and to tell you the truth, I'veprepared for a very poor quality video... I was wrong! Maybe if you change your logo to something more eye catching you'll be more popular, no?

Fun

This was fun like the first Cat Vader, but not quite as good. I chalk that up to it not being as long though.

Only problem i can see is the heavy breathing throughout the whole video. Cat Vader really breathing the whole time?

My favorite part was the part at the vet. "I sense a presence I haven't sense in HUH?!" Got vader pretty good there.

koit responds:

Yeah he is, bear in mind it's exactly like the movie, in every scene, even when he's not speaking, his iron lung is pumping air. So the breathing sound is ALWAYS there.

very nice

I was amazed with the first 15 seconds of animation.Overall its pretty entertaining.

Thanking you kindly.

Nice.

I honestly didn't think you'd use any new jokes in this. I was pleasantly surprised. I love Cat Vader. You did an awesome job with this.

Thanks

There's not many more lines that can be mined for cat based humour. I may try in a few more years.