Reviews for "Meaty Boner"

Won it.

I flogged that rektum what for, I tell you what!

lol!

I gave it a 5 just becuse of the backstorie, and everything else was equaly enjoyable, however, if I gave no real feedback, it's hard to say if this would be a review, so I have two things to say; you do know that if you can punch them at about the waste, they can't punch you back, right? and at first I was wondering why there were so many werewolves after already reaching the max, then I fell off a cliff, learned why, and eventually decided to start over from the beginning...

Only on newgrounds....

meh. once I couldnt get anymore meatier I just ran everything.

I'll never understand why games always do this

You know how a difficulty curve works, right? You make the game easy at the beginning so the player can learn the skills to play the game, and then make it difficult towards the end to test those skills. It's a balance between challenging the player, and keeping them from getting overwhelmed.

So bearing that in mind, why would you take away powerups whenever the player dies? It makes it so that just when I need to slow down a little and rethink my strategy, the difficulty gets ramped UP. It also makes it so that the people who have the easiest time with the game end up with the least challenge. It just doesn't make sense.

Other than that, the animation is very well done. It was a little repetitive, but then again, I ragequit halfway through, so maybe I missed a bunch of really exciting bossfights or something.

great game!

i really like the idea,and the paintings in the backgrounds are really funnie
although if you were trying to make the skeleton grow more flesh,over time.
then there may be a couple glitches there.
but still a great game :)