Reviews for "Mantropa"

wow cool

i love your style

Amazing

Haven't seen a flash like that before.. no that is not sarcasm.

Excellent

Top quality flash.

As for the guy giving a 5 somewhere below me, he clearly didn't understand why the stick men were present. I'm not sure I do either, but it was definitely not an attempt at 'action', more like showcasing stickmen fights as a part of animation and gaming history, just like there were glimpses of Pacman, Space Invaders, some fighting game and a vertical shmup.

Yup

It was totally awesome, the only reason I didn't give it a higher score is because of the stick people. Yes I realize that a lot of effort went into making this flash, but I can't help but to think that people that can make a flash with a lot of action for stick people can do a lot better than that. Sorry, but that's my verdict.

Incredible

This is so good, I love it - the animation was flawless and the music fit excellent. The transitions were so good... the occasional message nice and smart.

It's the small scenes that made me so... happy with it. I'm not sure what it was, but this musical conceptual improvisation sure was a masterpiece.

Please don't hesitate to devote more time to this, make some more... it's very worth the effort.