Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pixel Purge"

really good

the music, the graphics, the gameplay - they were all very smooth. Grats!

Tip: Don`t get the skill that makes more pixels drop - the difficulty will raise but ur offensive ability won`t. Instead, try maxing fire rate and raise bullet spread to at least 3 before u try raising other skills (unless ure trying to open all achievements).

E X C E L E N T !

score -102484 I can top it!

Amazing

Took me 3 hours to get Defender of Pixela-RT medal but it was worth every second.
Perfect sense of balance on the game diversified medals and achievements made the game perfect.

Note to the future - More medals, more addiction - That's what happend to most of us on Tower of Greed and here as well.

Keep up the great work!

EpicShadow responds:

Nearly the best review ever. You rule.

Too colorful

This will sound like an outlandish complaint, but there's so much color on the screen, I have a hard time telling the power ups from the enemies. There's just so much going on, and everything keeps changing sizes, and then landmines show up... It gets hectic. I guess that's a good thing, but it just seems like as hectic as the action is, having to focus attention on picking up pixels turns into a distraction. Music was good.

good combination

great combiantion between shooter and dodging although the history at the beginnig dont take any part in the game
despite excellent