Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pixel Purge"

awsome

great game cant find anything wrong with it,music great,gameplay great, graphics grea,one of my favorite games this month :3

Impressive~!

I really love the upgrades! Nice graphics, great music. overall, excellent game!

btw, very addicting yet fun lol

superb job!

addictive!

man, your game is very very addictive. I don't realize the SPACE button to increase my power using points though in a first few minutes.. but that's okay! great job mate!

Bugs?

It looks like there's a bug for counting Vessel kills. I've easily destroyed 50 between all my gameplays, but according to the game I've only killed 3. Is there more to it somehow?

Also, even with the skill maxed I don't think I've ever seen a bullet actually pierce an opponent and continue on the other side. So either piercing is broken, which is a bug, or piercing works but the graphics don't demonstrate it, which is a different bug.

That aside, it's a highly addictive game, and you've done very well with it. Keep it up!

EpicShadow responds:

It's rather hard to see piercing visually, but I assure you it's there and fully functional. It's best seen when you have a swarm of the mini grunts come out of a Veseel, then you blow through them all with a piercing bullet.

As for the Vessel kills, I'm 100% positive they work, I've tested it today. You have to actually kill them with bullets, you can't get too close and have them blow up. Them exploding doesn't count as a kill.

Thanks for the review and concerns, glad you enjoyed it!

REALLY GOOD

MAN U KNOW MAKE GAMES! I cant stop playing, the game is fucking good! Good work EpicShadow!