Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pixel Purge"

cool! but its lagin on notebooks

BAH! DIED! As far as pixels go, the graphics on this game are pretty nice. Gameplay is fun, for sure, and i like how it progressively gets harder and harder, and after about level 17, everything became a clusterf**k, but that's what made the game fun! The story behind everything was a nice touch as well. Overall great game! 10/10

Very nice graphic visuals, I enjoy laying VERY much. ^_^

One of the best 'arena shooter', alongside with Neuron, Cube Colossus, Frantic Frigates or Medieval Rampage.

The ONLY thing that isn't my cup of tea is the music, not active enough for me when I play that style of game. BUT this is really subjective and the solution is very simple : turning of the music (keeping the sounds) and launching a little 'energic playlist' with sounds like Triple Gear, Chaoz Fantasy and other ParagonX9'submissions <3

This was probably one of the most addicting games I have ever played, other than dadgame, of course. :P The graphics, music, and gameplay really inspired me and kept me clinging to my chair! I found new strategies for other arcade shooters because of this game, and because of this I give it a 5 10/10! By the way, I finally got the 100 point badge after 4 months! XD