Reviews for "Halo Reach - Clay Trailer"

Lol

It was cheesly cute I liked it :3

yer is nice

but like many halo fans i still havent got halo reach even thow i pre-oderd it o nthe day its prevuiw came out and sevrill of my frends have got it when i have paid for exspress, any one who who is in the same postion as me, i
'm sorry for... >:(

Reminds me of something

Yea the last fight part looks like you totally got it from halo wars were the soldiers guy fights the elite with spartens. i don't think i was exactly the same but fairly close anyway good clay animation though how long did it take to make?

Pretty well done!

I must say, this was pretty good! The animation I'm sure took a long time. And, it was pretty smooth.

LOL I preodered the Legendary Edition and started playing and I would have liked to see some of them little clay-may dudes!

Also, (Woops I mean P.S.) The ending was like MW2, 'member? LOL XD

T_T

not really as good as the other say it is... the elites look OK but the spartans look kinda retarted

mattuiop responds:

the spartons are just plain clay men with visors suck to their faces. :/