Reviews for "Halo Reach - Clay Trailer"

really cool

iam a big fan of halo since halo 1 and i have collected all the games since and this is great dont listen to waht the haters have to say it was toally awesome please make because iam sure iam not the only one who enjoys these :D

Totally cool.

Awesome animation. I don't care how hard something is to make (no offense, that just doesn't peek my interest when scoring), I care if it was fun to watch, and this is fun to watch. I hope to see more in the future!

That, was actually quite good!

The claymation is smooth, the characters are recognizable, and the action is quite well thought out :)

The only minor thing is (And I understand due to the fact that you might not have had the correct colour clay) is that the Energy Sword isn't blue (Like it should be).

To the user below (Meinelpai): Go make a claymation video like this, then judge what other people make. Not before as you don't understand how hard it really can be to make a decent claymation video from scratch.

Big thumbs up on the Spartans! :D
Their design was simplistic, yet recognizably awesome.

impressive.

i liked the camera angles. it takes talent to do stuff like this! very good job here,

When I first saw the Halo claymation on the front page, I thought it was going to be one of those videos that got on the front page for no reason. But this was pretty cool. Some people do not understand how hard it is to do something like this.

I don't know why people keep on carrying on about the quality. I mean its not good, but I would not put a horrible rating for it. In all, this was pretty cool. I think for next time though, you can make the clay like you did here, but add some graphics to it. That would definitely make for an awesome video. I hope you make more videos like this.