Reviews for "Halo Reach - Clay Trailer"

sucked

this sucked so much

mattuiop responds:

you suck so much

good job

good job. im personally getting halo reach tommorow but apart from that. i thought your a really good animator and i laughed a few times. the only thing that stopped me from giving you a 10 was the detail of the clay but then again thats what made it funny. Good job.

nice.

Nice i suppose.... but halo should have ended after the 3rd one...

And now because it has gone on, i dislike halo and the money grubbing dicks that ar behind it have no respect from me when it comes to their works.

mattuiop responds:

halo reach is bungie's last halo game and it keeps all the best parts of the other classic halo games and brings in new and awesome features. Like better graphics and armour abilities.
If you are thinking of the money grubbing dicks that ar behind it have no respect.
that's halo 3:odst being a money cow.
thanks anyway

meh

To be honest, i didn't really like the animation itself much, but i DID like the idea and what happens in the animation. The anim was a bit choppy, but that's all.

i gota say

even thou it was low tech it was still great almost funny and kool