Reviews for "Halo Reach - Clay Trailer"

im teh getting this tommorrow

im getting it on the 14 woop woop

Why won't you respond to my review?

This was fun to watch because the claymation was good and the idea is pretty original. The blue monster in this looked more like Chaos from "Sonic The Hedgehog" than anything else. The graphics that showed the screen and everything were even better than the actual cartoon! I think you may be the first person in Newgrounds in history to win a Daily 2nd Place and an Underdog of the Week award! Watching this, I can understand how that happened, although it is hard to put in reviews. Hopefully the full flash will be great.

mattuiop responds:

lol thx. blue mosters are colled elites btw.
its nothing to do with sth though.

thanks for pointing it out!

I like it!

This is pretty good for a clay thing and the last part was sooo Modern Whorefare 2 ;D
But this film is pretty cool!!! Oh,BTW...REACH IS OUT IN 2 DAYS!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!

JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i've seen better

some bits are good, some are pretty bad

mattuiop responds:

its was pretty rushed at the time.

Decent for a clay animation

Concept art on preloader raised my expectations WAY too high. That said, it was a nice effort--it must have taken forever to put this together (I sure as hell wouldn't have the patience).

By the way, was the purple blob supposed to be a plasma sword?

mattuiop responds:

purple sword was the energy sword