Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Use Your iMagination!"

wow, this was really good.

couldn't stop laughing at all the advertisement-esque lines and stuff. it also had a really good flow to it, and a good moral to boot.
remember kids, too much imagination can be bad for you. but at worst you'll be riding laser-shooting dolphins, so what are you waiting for, USE YOUR iMAGINATION!

Creative

I really liked the concept. It wasn't only deep but it was also really funny, something I feel like a lot of authors fail to combine in their flashes. Nice work.

Not bad

This isnt that bad. The storyline was good as well. Its the best comedy I have seen for ages.

i want two

where can i buy it?

Yes! I love this!

Im always telling my friends to cut the i pad crap and just use their imaginations. They're always telling me that imagination is for kids. What? You should Never stop using your imagination! if your bored, just create a storyline of characters in your head, and create your own cartoon series! You can listen to music for free (i have a technique where i listen to a song like, ten times and record it in my head). Best of all, its a good work out for your mind. Its actually healthy for you! Yes, instead of turning your brain into a pile of crap with electronics, give it a purpose with your imagination! Just dont go crazy.