Reviews for "Madness Diverse"

Diverse...

No, they aren't diverse. Look, I'll give you the fact that not every part was just going into a room and slaughtering a million of brain dead guards, but nothing is very diverse beyond that.

Basically, everything has been done before.

Madness Termination, by Jonbro, has done the egg thing before, as an example.

Guards falling down the cliff is something that has been done since the release of madness 7, such as parodies as of what happened between 6 and 7.

PimpinJ's Wraith, although not done, has pulled off the idea of a ninja, or invisibility and deception.

Zunder's animations were the best, in terms of animation, but it was the run of the mill slaughter.

Fireexit's, isn't diverse, nor sundown, just because you can add colors and to an extent, your own sprites, doesn't diverse anything but the art style, and only slightly. Both of their parts still had the run of the mill killing yet again.

Just because you can make the killing happen in a different way, doesn't make it diverse. Making it diverse would be completely rewiring how madness is made.

Good example, Littleluckylink's "of the madness" series. The fact that he can introduce a plot, and characters with emotions and sincerity between one another, and present this cinematically with less intent on the mindless violence, puts him at a higher level beyond most madness animators.

Redness series, by Alpha-Nuva, focuses HEAVILY on story and cinematics, it adds the idea of more serious voice acting, the characters and their backstories, and only uses killing solely as part of the idea of it being inspired by mob and mafia activity.

Lollyland, by DJTrickyM, is how you diverse something, how you tried in this collab. It's got it's own weird art style to it, with the fighting and killing focusing less on mass brutality, but on a series of "bosses" you could say, which are taken down through improvised means, with limited weaponry, and with the enemies actually FIGHTING BACK. Yes, fighting, as in actually doing harm to the protagonist, and actively engaging him, not firing a gun and missing completely, or just surrendering and getting killed easily. Lollyland shines in it's creativity contorted into the original core essence of madness animations.

In short, Madness may be called madness, but it sure as hell deserves so much more than how everyone animates it. You need to bring something completely new to the table, and take the necessary time to do it just right.

Try hard enough, and you can truly make something diverse, even within the limitations of madness.

XXBlinx responds:

okay it wasn't completely diverse but in this collab nobody used the same old madness characters like tricky, jebus and hank. So this was different from all the other collabs

Stop it.

Admit it. This collab is a complete lie. Quit trying to convince everyone, including yourself, that this is original in any slight way at all.

I agree completely to what was said before me. Except I'd like to give a reply to your response to Delta's review. First of all, it doesn't matter that they're not any of the main characters of madness, you all still used the fucking same exact enemies. It's normal for the main character to be their own, and it's also normal for the main characters to be completely boring fucks who either have loads of shitty bandaids or useless attachments that have absolutely no purpose at all.

They're also either traced or just overall poorly drawn. The use of different characters is not original at all, as the characters themselves aren't original, they're exactly what we've seen before.

The only somewhat original characters that are completely unique in whatever way were Ernestogod's. But the rest are either poorly drawn clones, recolored sprites, or superficial characters with absolutely no depth in any way.

but your gay

KingJamesWright is an alternate account.

Congratulations. You reviewed your own movie because you can't take criticism.

Yeah well, whatever, continue to drown yourself in your vast ocean of ego, this collab is horrible, and just as unoriginal as any other collab I've seen. The fact that you reviewed it with your own account is just hilariously pathetic. It's so obvious that its your account.
Who would honestly sign up on NG, review this movie, and then continue to do absolutely nothing in the same day?
It's so obvious.

You're pathetic, you can't take criticism, and you'll continue to make horrible fucking collabs until you literally drown in your own ego.

Try doing something original. And I mean ACTUALLY original. Not what you "think" is original.

Oh and good job calling my brother gay, you sure can take criticism can't you?

XXBlinx responds:

actually thats not me I asked my friend to review it from school

and your gay too