Reviews for "Madness Diverse"

Ooooh

NICE! :D :3 xD

Glad you like it

SUPER AMAZING

GREAT ALMOST AS GOOD A KRINKELS HIMSELF (NO OFFENSE KRINKELS).

thanks man :D

Woho!

All hail the madness creators! :D

yeah, hail em

uhhhhhhh....

mazing. The effort put into this is awesome! Love it.

good as a collab

i like to see how different people get along with the madness animation style. most were pretty impressive, though there were a few i picked out....

xxblinx, the organizer, had several contributions, all very good ones but some of them were just a small bit sloppy (i assume the number of animations ate up a bit of the quality) still, that's alright, im glad he got so many ideas in there.

also i call out XRoadkillX, not just because he pwns u liek a 1st-class n00b but because his animation of the random falling people was the only only that actually made me laugh out loud. the other contributions were like.... laugh quietly to myself. not that they were bad, this collab doesnt actually have anything BAD in it, just this was the funniest to me.

XXBlinx responds:

So you liked me and xroadkillx's parts the most, that's good to hear. I can tell that you were saying my second part was "a small bit sloppy". Well all I can say is that I wanted to make that part funny but random e.g the guys head turning into a hot air baloon