Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Looming"

Wow...

I liked the game a lot, quite artistic :P As a sidenote -- "Looming" in my language (Estonian) means "Creation" haha.

dont get it

not the slightest clue on whats going on but heres a 10 anyway

Excellent

It's haunting, strange, and vastly entertaining. What I liked most was the way that the game gave you the space to come up with your own explanation for the holes in the story. Any chance of a sequel?

Wonderful.

Devil's A below me summed it up wonderfully. Personally, I found myself sucked into the game. What started as a time waster yesterday afternoon kept me occupied for an hour, and then today I had to come back and complete the second-to-last (and probably most difficult) ending.

For the record, I ended up sketching out a rough diagram of where all the hidden signposts are. Someone can PM me if they really want it, though it's really the FIRST one that drove me mad, since no other sign points to it.

Also, I'm a bit depressed since I happened to finish the game after my internet connection failed, so I'm missing the last few medals d= Oh well, the game was more than good enough to make up for that.

beautiful...

this is a very artisitic way of explaining all of the game. the hidden sign posts were my favorite by far. but the gateway too was great. i love how you used month to symbolize the 2 people chatting between each other.

graphics- 10/10 you dont need to be fancy for this game to show its true natural awesomeness :P

game play-10/10 when i played it, it played smooth and there was nothing wrong. and to a regular person, it was just a map full of dots and poles....but to an atrist with an imagination, it seem so realistic, as if you were there!

storyline- 9/10 just a bit of it got confusing if you did all 9 ways.

overall- 10/10 it was a wonderful game that had many poetic endings to it. i loved it and you should make another one like this :) dont listen to those haters either, that cant understand true inspiration and artistic values... a game doesnt need traps or challenges to be great and successful :) and this game proves that!