Reviews for "Bababadalgharaghtakamm..."

Pretty good!

It's an interesting to see an 8 bit graphics game and it kind of looks like the first Quake which I played a lot when I was a little boy. It would have been cool if you could have made the movement powered by the mouse and not the keyboard, the handling would increase tenfold and it would have been easier to aim. Also you could use strafe on the Q E keys.

I'm probably thinking too hard about this but...

I think you are playing as a priest who is in hell because he molested girls and his eternal punishment is... killing zombies.

Excellent

8 Bit first person shooter... very interesting experiment in mixing a graphic style and a game concept of different periods.

beautiful

just when you think you have seen everything on newgrounds you find a hidden gem such as this. truely awesome :3

4 bit Pnwy club rocks!

I liked your game, the controls do need to be explained better, and perhaps a radar, as things kept popping behind me, and it took me a few times to figure out what was going on.. I do wish you'd upgrade from 4bit to 8bit, but it was still a damn fine game. 5/5 and 9/10 Keep rocking..