Reviews for "Talesworth Adventure Ep.1"

My GOD!!!

This game is soooooo intelligent!!!!! I love puzzle games but this is the but puzzle game soooo FAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!! A+ =]

great game !

Very funny and challenging game !

interesting but one problem......

please fix the medals

fun...especially when you use these tips

its fun and interesting.
i have a tip: play the level once without putting any one-way doors or loot bags in it. that way you can know what you need.
did you know you can increase questy`s speed and decrease it? its easy. theres a menu with the loot bags and one-way doors, as you know. above the "map" button on the bottom of the menu is a volume thingy and the speed buttons. when questy is stopped, press those buttons to make his speed decrease or increase. then, when you click "go", he will go at the chosen speed.
the game, as beginners should know, saves automatically.

great!

its entertaining and not at some points could use a little improvements puts your mind to work i recommend this to anyone who likes puzzles or likes a mind boggling game!