Reviews for "Talesworth Adventure Ep.1"

Very well thinked over

Puzzles are somehow accessible when you don't look for the gems, but some are really hard when you want 100%. This is a major pro of this game !
Last lvl can be done by completely skipping the top right corner though, and with very few items.
Bonus room 2 and 3 were the most diificult to me (especially room 3 with gem).

Graphics are what they are, but even if they give you the original D&D feeling they still are ugly. (yeah, original D&D graphics are crappy too ^^ )

Somehow, the music is not annoying even if it's the same loop again and again. That's a performance I think !

nice game

quite challening indeed too.

Lovely concept

A great idea, but I got a little tired when on the 14th level. Good game though!

HMMMM

maybe just because im stupid and lazy. but, this game lost it charm after the 10th stage

My GOD!!!

This game is soooooo intelligent!!!!! I love puzzle games but this is the but puzzle game soooo FAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!! A+ =]