For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange"

Pleasant

Pretty good song. Not really the kind of tune that sticks in your head, but definitely pleasant to listen to.

Great Fun!

Must have been three years since i saw this band play the smallest stage on Arvika festivalen! I´m glad they are still playing!

lysgaard responds:

Haha, that's awesome!

nice animation

great music video. the animation all flowed pretty well together. the song isnt bad either.

great job.

Awesome. xD

Fluid, clean animation that corresponded well with the lyrics of the song.
The audio is high quality not something that sounds like it was ripped off some illegal music site.

The song itself is pretty cool. It has a tropical, happyish, tone to it. :D

Keep it up mate
Cheers,
Jack

Great!

This video is great. You give both funny animations and funny music. Everything fits perfectly together making a really good animation.