Reviews for "Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange"

This song makes me happy ^^

It has a nice, upbeat feel to it and the animation fits it pretty well. Now as far as some the haters going on about the music being very basic... so what? Since when does music have to sound expensive or complicated? The song has a very simple flow to it which is part of its appeal. Music isn't about trying to sound better than anybody else, it's about expression, and these guys pull it off just fine if you ask me.

nice and fun }:^D

muuy entretenido algo que te hase sonrreir el resto del dia

oh man

did anyone catch the Satan part?

Ignore the haters

This movie is fantastic.

It was a great video.

I liked this song. I've had a soft spot for non-english bands who sang english songs. Yoyoyo Acapulco is a nice band, retro sound, and very odd, all of which I like about them. The video itself has a retro art feel to it. It reminds me of 60's or 70's disco-ish vibe. I keep up the work, the more practice, the better the films will get.

(Considering I have no idea if the artists have done any other videos on their sites, I'll view this as a first film effort.)

It a little rude of the thirteen year olds below me bashing this song/video. Makes myself, as an American, feel ashamed of how they treat people. There isn't an effort from most people on this site that blam honest attempts. Druoxthe Shredder, a 'voice actor' himself, busting the chops of someones art when he himself only lends a voice to rather shitty movies. Pitiful.