For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange"

Thoroughly Enjoyable!

Oh man, I really liked this! I loved your character designs and the color palette you used. The whole thing flowed beautifully and fit the song like a glove. I might have liked to see something a little different on the repeat of the last chorus, even if just a few tweaks here and there, but overall, it was delicious! Thank you.

More peeps need to know this band

now do Kamasutra Tsunami!

very nice

great video fits very well. and the song just puts you in a great mood i could walk down the street listening to this song all day and i wouldn't be bored of it.

Too catchy.

I...can't stand it. It's really too catchy. But the bassist, and the keyboardist are awful...Just awful. The drummer and the ukulele/vocalist are great but the bassist and the keyboardist are just awful. I say this because for some reason I want to believe there really is a band that's called "Yoyoyo Acapulco". Just the chick bassist and the chick keyboardist are abysmal.

Nice song, nice video

I enjoyed it, but I have one question. The part where he says "...on a bus [pause] stop," is it SUPPOSED to look like he's masturbating?

...Because it kind of does.