Reviews for "Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange"

good idea

graphics where very ruff syncing to the song was good, but some of the straight lines for like the bass neck n stuff would have taken you about another 30 seconds to make it straight. bit more effort and it would have been good.

Too common

Song wasnt bad, but this genre is too prevalent in todays music. I've heard at least 50 songs that sound just like this. The singing was also a bit sub-par, i dont know if this was what they were goin for.
Animation fit the song perfect though.

wow ummm...

i got a wierd feeling when i watched this... i guess it was because of how the animation and the drawings worked... because let me just say you draw WIERD...

9 FOR SONG
4 FOR DRAWINGS
6 FOR ANIMATION

Really catchy

Great video too!

Perfect match for a catchy song

The animation style and content were a great accompaniment for the song, which was really catchy.
At first I thought that delroxorz review was mean-spirited. But after listening to the song again I have to agree that the bass and keyboards were the weakest part of the piece. The bass player sounds as if they only recently started playing the bass, and the keyboardist went off on their own direction at times. I do not know if this was intentional, but I found it detracting.