Reviews for "REDDER"

Fantastic game! I wish i could find the secret rooms but such is life. This game should be the gold standered by witch other games are judged.

Excellent game. Loved every aspect. It is sad to watch so many people, blindly, give a bad review about something they do not understand.

I love the graphics and music, feels really eerie and the intro was a really cool way to explain the game's goal without any text or voiceover

This has got to be one of the longest games on NG

I deducted two points at the end, b/c as it goes on, well, I don't want to spoil it but it really hurts my eyes, LOL. This is a really GOOD tribute to the Atari days of gaming and its a excellent explorer game. BUT the story could have used a little fleshing out. Other then that great game.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

At first, the seemingly increasing degree of glitchyness was annoying the shit out of me...then, I found out that the glitches that occur in the game are MEANT TO BE THERE!! The further you go into the game and the closer you get to collecting all of the crystals, the game becomes more and more glitchy...right now, that i have collected ALL of the crystals, everything has been reduced to simple square(the player is white, the empty background is completely black). Everything has been reduced to simple colors and shapes...I can only guess what will happen when I reach the space ship.

Overall, amazing game! this is a true milestone in the world of flixel! thanks for making this game!