Reviews for "REDDER"

TO GLITCHY

god dambit my character has a mind of its own alot of the time and i die whenever i jump and the claw robot things kill me when im not even near them

It glitched for me too

If u think THAT, well I think this only happens to me, but when i play this, the tiles seem to change. like when the tile is a pink squared tile, it changes to a corner one. but i like this game so im giving this a 10 but if this only happens to me then its ok.

Incredible.

The music, the atmosphere, the artwork. It was all just totally incredible. Gave off a vibe similar to Super Metroid, which is no easy thing to do. I can't wait to see more of your work.

fun

a little annoying though

Someone said GLITCHES?

After a came in the first secret room averything started to glitch and a the end with all 27 gems it seemed to play an Atari '70 game!