Reviews for "REDDER"

Got lag? If so, this is not the game for you.

For those who don't know where to start, my first suggestion is to explore the entire map and find the secret areas, THEN grab the gems as weird things happen after you collect them. (You may notice some tiles changing design or the music change, those are the weird things which increase when you collect more gems)

The only thing that I am concerned about, though, is the robots - they occasionally fly backwards. But that might be part of the weird things.

It blows my mind just seeing the enormous amount of people criticizing the game for being glitchy. You people fail at life, and obviosly missed the whole point of the game. It is SUPPOSED TO BE GLITCHY. It's part of the game, and it's a very neat idea. The atmosphere and music grow eerier and weirder every time you get a gem, especially near the end. And it's fucking scary too. I've been more scared of this game than any so-called AAA survival horror in years. The feeling of loneliness, of not being quite sure what is going on around you, of not belonging to a completely insane planet. Really, awesome game. My only complain is after you complete the game with all gems, I wish I could go back to the initial set of graphics keeping all my gems and map. But that's just me, keep up the good work.

4,5 stars.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL0101OLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLO.

try to find the 0101. :)

This game is one of my favorite new grounds games. It really eerie atmosphere and puzzle situations make it hard, but fun.

know what i love?18 bit games.theyre awesome.simple,not overcomplicated with unnecessary shit.just sumthin to do that lasts you a little bit.know what i hate?18 bit games that were made badly,so the scenery blocks start changing randomly instead of staying the same as they were at the start of the game.now im on the surface of mars with metal blocks,ruins pieces,laser cannons that arent there,and goddamn coral reefs.if someone is gona do anything,the least they could do is put the time and effort in to present a decent end product.laziness is for quitters.i do not recommend this game.you cant even play it through 100% without the entire thing falling apart