Reviews for "REDDER"

Really nice. I decided to give it a quickrun first, but couldn't resist the atmosphere (and my obsession with metroid-likes), and ended up going for all the achievements.
Ending could've been better, though.

Great game, reminds me of when someone actually had to be skilled to play and finish a game. Keep up the good work.

Great little game. Very mysterious and atmospheric.

The folks complaining about the 'glitches' obviously don't understand what this game is trying to accomplish.

Are they glitches my friends? Are they? ;)

Very good game, hard,immersive, and no level up gimmicks to convince you you're getting better when it's actually just the game making it easier for you. A pure skill game that's very beautiful. This and Dys4ia really show your versatility. Thank you ma'am!

Cool game, a mixed vibe between metroid and vvvvvv.