Reviews for "Mario's Recital"

Brings me back

This brought me back to when i played this game. Haunted house levels hated me and I hated them. Most of us were kids while playing this so you know what I'm talkign about. Great work here, even with the loading screen and it's sound.

WTF...?

LOL and I too remember that man-eating piano and how it scared the shit out of me, I was so scared that I wouldn't even come near it. That was an awesome job on it (and yesssss I've beaten the game, lol).

-Jim46-

lol hated that piano :P

that piano scared the shit out of me in the game and in ure flash! lol
great flash tho, animation was excellent and the sound effects were nice too.
10/10 5/5

ha! totally saw that coming

that was awesome. yeah me and all my brothers absolutely hated that stupid thing. liked the courage music too btw

Wow!! I dont see that coming!!

Yes!! I remember that!! He scare me alot!!! D: