For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 192 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Mario's Recital"

HAHA! Pianos!

I truly do miss the good ol' days of gaming. The flash was concise and the joke was great. Not to mention that your animation skills are very good. :D

Also, you get two thumbs up AND a cookie for placing Belum in the crowd. :D

Heh.

This was a good animation. It could have been longer, but that probably would have killed the joke. Sadly enough, those pianos used to scare the shit out of me too...

Brings back memories ;)

lmaooo i remember that piano.. i was like 8 when iwas playin that game
Scared the hell outa me.. brings back memories :)

i never beat that game uptill now

The Master Rater

Gotta admit, your drawing was good, flowed well, and the ending I did not expect. I only docked a point for length. But some jokes are just hard to run longer than a minute straight, so good job for what you got. Man I remember that piano. scared the living crap out of me to. I always knew it would do it, but just to see those teeth, I went AAHHHHHHH! Ironically, I play piano nowadays.

lol

mario gets eaten by a piano!!!