Reviews for "Mario's Recital"

THAT FCUKING PIANO AGAIN O_O

there you go throug the ghost level on mario 64 thinking ┬┤oh a piano im gunna jump on it because most likely it isnt cursed┬┤ then you come closer and then OMFG THE PIANO LIVES and then u crap ur pants xD (btw funny as hell)

LMAO XD

I Remeber playing Super Mario 64 and getting to the Piano. I though it was just a Plain and harm less Piano,But then it killed me.....Didn't play for months XD

GREAT GREAT GREAT Video :3

Great.

It was great. you didnt add too much and make it drag out, yet you didnt make it too quick, that whole level always scared me shitless, and i loved the courage the cowardly dog music, it fit very well.

I TOLD you.

The evil piano strikes again!
"I TOLD you. I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE PIANO."
To be honest, though, the animationwas mehh...
Don't get me wrong, the concept was terrific, but the animation felt choppy to me...just my opinion...

4/5 and 8/10!!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lmao I love Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! XD

Awesome work. It LOLed me to sleep.

Sh0T-D0wN responds: