Reviews for "zOMGies"

BEST TITLE EVER

Haven't even played the game yet. 10 for title.

OMFG!!!

Easy game, then when I got chainsaw I realized that there was ONE more weapons and I thought it would be a funny joke type wep for 1 level, then it comes... I won't spoil what it is but trust me when I say , they wont even get CLOSE to you ( but that is because they CAN'T cause they DIED...er, AGAIN!!! ) epic game although I got tired around level 35 and quit but I just want to know, how many levels ARE THERE!?!?

good game

lots of fun :) good job

really fun game

i'm not usually into the gun/zombie thing, but this game was very well made. i found no immediate flaws in playing till level 32 which is when i stopped.

although i see a lot of people complaining about difficulty/learning curves, i found the game to be the perfect difficulty. i only died a few times and with infinite continues its hard to complain about dying anyway. i don't really care about achievements so i don't usually go out of my way for them, but it was nice that you made getting them possible just by casual play. the headshot one and the crowbar one were the only 2 i had to intentionally try for.

great controls, great style, smooth gameplay. an overall great game.

Lel i got all medals xD