Reviews for "zOMGies"

good game

i dont remember what level i got to cause i was playin it a few days ago but it was well good. see the flamethrower though i think it might need a tiny bit more range cause when you run backwards theres less flame range which probably makes sense but a dunno i just found it annoyin.

and whats up with Atomic and Hankkillers reviews i think you deserve a little somethin for makin a long ass review that doesnt rant not other ppls reviews sayin shit bout them

Usain Bolt with a gun and zombies

This game was about as fun as a swimming pool filled with playboy bunnies and astrolube.

Very Good But there's a glitch

It's a great game, but the items are hard to pick up because you don't know where they will be. The glitch is, if you go all the way to the top you get stuck and can't move down.

zOMFGie!!

i really like it but your kinda pretty untouchable in late game..

great but....

maybe the aiming could've been better i can't shoot above my head, you get killed around 5 hits, beside those thing fun game when is 2 coming up