Reviews for "Tetraform"

this game is awesome

so so very fun.
i have a personal goal of making that first boss run into a spike,
but how do you turn a boss into a spike? suck him in the planet? that would be hard.
that effect when you click, the blackhole kinda effect is awesome, i didnt know you could do things like that in flash. very very nice stuff.

also bonus points for the cool sound effects.

But what WAS that first rock?

Just recalling a Dr. Who episode. So...

This game has hit my awesome list. I've seen...a few games similar, but only somewhat. I got myself a nice little planet there, and while I haven't gotten all five spikes at once, I will say that it was all in good fun. (The second boss kinda' rammed 'em away, you see.) The idea that you use attraction forces to kill all your enemies smartly is highly cool. I didn't even bother using a nuke! (Which, in retrospect, I should have since umm...medals. Yeah. Anyway!)

For those of you just tuning in, you will find this to be excellent planet-defense, with a good variety of enemies. Missles, rocket-firing ships, big bulky barges, lots of small vessels, some bomb-droppers, cloaking ships, and some weird purple things. The bosses are pretty damn cool, and tricky. However, I will say that they aren't very careful. The final boss kamikaze'd my spikes and died.

Nevermind. It's a good game and worth the front page. Five and Ten this thing!

Supurbe game

i think this is one of the best games i have seen on newgrounds that is so simple and yet enjoyable.

only changes would be as said before me, more power-ups and a save point

dude, thank you so much, and the game is awesome!

Hey man, I'm really glad that you used my music for this game. I loved to see how it evolved throughout the beta stages, and became this thing of beauty. You, my friend, have made a masterpiece, and it's easily one of my favorite games on NG -- and I'm not just saying that cuz you used my music lol. Great job, really, and keep it up man! And also, like I said before, feel free to use any of my stuff in the future, because you definitely deserve it. I'm totally honored to provide theme for epic flash such as this! =)
10/10
5/5
Fav'd.

Nice

YEEEEE I almost made top 10 all time im like 11 out of 500 000. Awesome game original and kick ass i love how smooth it is. I can see alot of hard work went into this one.