For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 6 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tetraform"

Slow and dull

Just as the subject line says. It got really boring really quick and made me want to stop playing.

waaaaaaaaay too drawn out

the enemies take way too long to appear, and the mechanics aren't very forgiving. Sorry, people aren't going to play a game where it takes almost 10 minutes to get the first enemy on the screen (almost literally). So, sorry.

No like game :(

i didn't like the game, too repetitive.But is no very fun :/

Boring

Too boring and equal to itself... no surprises... moreover the medals aren't easy to get

lag

srs lag issues its hard to click and point at another missile/ship . fix it. does it have to be so heavy on graphics? major lag problem made this not enjoyable