Reviews for "Tetraform"

Super fun

I played the game and is awesome,i get 6/15 medals but it doesn't matter,i played it for fun not for medals.

Wow

I just finished (for the first time) and I still think that it's awesome. I love the sound affect when two big ships are drawing into each other. Well paced, and the final boss was friggin' tricky, but do-able. Great work.

pretty fun. its hard after a while though.

its fun

Infuckingcredible

Best game I have played in a long time. Got to the end level. So much fun. Best gift I got all christmas. And only one.

Just beaten the game.

Honestly I spent a good hour trying to beat this game and I finally done it! This game is so addicting that I decided to play it again. Good job on the game, although I'm the only one in the leaderboards for today I would like to see more people play it. Again goob job! :)