For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Space Voyage - Invasion"

Could be better

Nice graphics, and game but a few suggestions:
-More music options
-The ability to see what stage you were on
-Allow the main gun to upgrade WAY more than allowed, as it stands "top" upgrade is to weak
-Have significantly less men, I lost 6 in the entire game, and thats because on one round (22ish) I decided to NOT fire after 3 seconds, the plasma guns handle it all
-Those labs were horribly placed. ALL (besides the heat seeking) fire across the stage, but the labs were in between the firing area. Horrible, allow them to be placed whever you want
-Upgrade the labs speed, or make them an AI to get the men, frankly the "Fastest" upgrade was really to damn slow. Or allow the space men to stay on the stage, or both (if you leave it like this)
-Or have 4 labs, one in each cornor, have AI go after the aliens, this would allow for maximum collection (if you did this have the labs move very slow to allow for some chance to miss)
-Or have the labs in the same area but give you the option to control it with your keyboard
-More types of aliens. 3 doesnt cut it
-The boss aliens, as they were coming out, were invinceable, as it stands if you had plasma guns on the bottom row, your F-ed because they shot out to fast
-As the boss's energy go down have pieces of it fly off
-Have an alternative fire button, I hate firing with left mouse on flash games for some reason
-Have the towers instantly fire at the beginning of each round instead of going through its firing cycle, as it stands the plasma guns (at top upgrade), on the top two rows, will miss 5ish aliens

all-n-all, had potential, but it was lost

Awesome

Good game with good weapons and upgrades

good but,..

* too many lives
* no counter who tell you wich level you are
but the rest is good

8/10

[BBB]

Meh

Cool game. The graphics were very retro but that's not a problem. I just found it too easy. I know this sounds weird but it's just so easy that it's not that fun. But an all and all it was a good game. Well done.

Awesome!!

Loved it, beat it, played it again and again. Graphics were great. Liked the idea of guns on the side and the whole clicking part. Graphics weren't bad at all considering it was a flash game and free. Keep up the good work.