Reviews for "Space Voyage - Invasion"

well, it's not horrible

I've played worse. Fun little game. Too easy.

The standard turrets are the best. Right now I have them fully upgraded in each slot and I don't even need to fire anymore.

There's no real variety. No special enemies, no bosses. And why can't we even see something firing from the planet to represent the main cannon?

Nice!

Even though this genre of games shooter / TD is a bit cliche by now, this is still great! Lol, by lvl 24 where im at now it's too easy! Got everything fully upgraded , 74 lifes left, and 6 fully upgraded plasma cannons. The game plays itself now, literally. Hey, it just finished another lvl.. Time for lvl 25. If the game has an end, ill go up to lvl 30 to see if it does. If id doesn't, well great game anyways!

Cheers

Hmmmm.

One of the only games on here that I have played all the way through...I have a short atention span and when I first started playing I didn't plan to continue, but I did.
I think some people who have played this game are looking a little far into it. Someone mentioned the amount of colours used for the aliens - changing that wouldn't affect the gameplay much.
yes, there are things to be improved but I think this is a good first step to something that could be a lot more.

it is ok but

you get a 9 for the enemy being kermet the frog

Good

Like the game idea.
balance is of and it needs a bit more variation in terms of gun types.
I am currently playing a fully automated defense.
I don't do anything and everything gets destroyed what attacks earth.
Game idea 8/10