For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 6 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Space Voyage - Invasion"

Needed more variety

I didn't think it was technically a bad game. I have to admit that it was really cool when you were able to play it simply by clicking on the spaceships.

However, the artwork was mediocre and it did get kind of redundant just clicking and blasting the same things over and over. I do think you have good potential and could make ones a lot better.

Great

What a great game! I won't lie, it's mainly the graphics that I like so much. But I also love the music, and how the "thump thump thump" in the menu screen just builds up to when you finally start your alien killing. The way in which you power up and make more weapons is somewhat original as well.

Overall, it's a solid game. A sequel would be awesome. Make it!

great game

its quite fun actually just repeditive but thats the obvious drawback.

(for a remake or a sequal) id like to give yeh some tips you can or not take to use: gameplay: its possible you could have the aliens go from different directions in game? like one time they head for the top of the earth then the bottom or on its sides. the guns really look like weapons from a FPS, id suggest satilite look. the upgrades were noticeable but just one stat was killing it but i liked it better then the chosing upgrade. as a final suggestion it be sweet if it was your fighter killin them UFO's instead of a imaginary gun.

overall: 9/10 5/5 great game with a few drawbacks but its still a great time killer

Nothing Special

Yet i thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice job. A good, fun little timewaster. Maybe a better description on the labs, i wasn't sure what they did straight away.

awesome

most def a good gdame. maybe add more guns, or more complex lvls? the game does get easier later on, i scored 2 mill but i closed the damn window. anyways, very awesome