For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Space Voyage - Invasion"

Nice game

Right now i am in level 23 and i have 100000 cash, i would really appreciate more upgrades, but its really nice game

Clicky bad

I've always wondered if games like his are made by companies that sell mice.

Regardless of that though, they cause a lot of wear on a user's hardware, as well as simply being a lazy game-play mechanic.
I would highly suggest adding a cooldown on the main gun, and allowing the user to hold the mouse button to keep firing instead of constant clicking.

Too easy

Make it more challenging. It was very simple to beat, but still a pretty fun game.

I dunno

Music got very annoying, gameplay was boring after a while.

Not bad but nothing great.

A bit too easy and repetitive

Fun to spend some time, but it's all the same, I had everything leveled up by level 14, and I stopped clicking, letting the cannons do all the work.