Reviews for "What Birthers Believe"

Eh....

The video was very funny so I'll give you a 10 for it. But I find it hard to believe people actually believe that. You said in the Author's comments that this is an accurate depicition of what birthers believe. Are you sure? I just find it VERY hard to believe that is what they think.

very very impressive

well you managed to piss almost every group out there very nice. lol loved the short it was great. but i have one group that you missed pissing off. (gays... come one dude lol you missed that dont know how you could have put it in there but you could have got them all.

o and p.s. every one should go back and read some of the lower score reveiws there funny and the author found one that he marked as his fav. a couple of pages back its great. every one should read it.

good job!

i really liked the plot, animation but i do see that people think this is abusive :(
maybe the title ain't right? anyways, great job
10/10 5/5!

Wow.

The video was laugh out loud funny, but the response from the liberal right was even more chuckle worthy. May I add to jazzypickle, calm down. This was parody. No one is spouting a party line hear. Just making fun of them. No one should allow themselves into the public eye if they are not ready for some amount of ridicule. Freedom of speech baby. You are free to give your opinion, and I am free to say what I think of your opinion. What I think is that you are being highly reactionary without any given facts to support your statements. Quote something that can be referenced, and where, before you dish things out as fact. Also, use proper punctuation and spelling. It helps win friends and influence people.

pretty funny

i thought that was funny. the people who took this to seriously need to calm down its just satire. oh and jazzypickle do some reasearch before site stuff from fox news.