Reviews for "What Birthers Believe"

Great, but...

What's a Predident blackmailbob?

funny

Very funny take on some morons... there are better real reasons to not like Predident Obama. lol

Funny, yet sad.

It's pretty funny. Too bad Birthers actually do believe this. Though, I personally believe that some "Birthers" are only saying the things they say because they don't want to friends and/or family to turn on them.

Back to the review. Pretty standard for graphics and the dialogue is nice. The few visual gags are also fairly funny. Everything is perfectly understandable, so that's a big plus. Good job on this.

To the viewers reading this, there are some people who actually have this opinion of Obama. However, most people will repeatedly state these opinions not out of belief, but for other reasons like fear, hate, desperation, or simple confusion. I've watched and read alot on politics and this was an actual belief before the health care debates got heated.

Lulz

oh yeah that is PERFECT! just shows how absurd this crap is, right?

ROFL!