Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

#1

should of ended with Master Chief cleaning up the mess

Beautiful movie the best I ever seen!!!

Very good movie the song "Supporting me" from sonic adventure 2 fit with all the movie, it's a real beauty!!! Keep up the good work!!!

holy crap

I don't usually review anything unless i feel it is really good or really bad, in this case really good. I noticed that the music you used came from the boss battle before the last boss battle in Sonic Adventure 2 (also found in it's counterpart for Gamecube, Sonic Adventure 2: battle). Being a bigger fan of the sonic series than the mario series, assuming Sephiroth didn't step in (which was pretty cool, being that i'm a big Final Fantasy and Sephiroth fan) I'd have to say Sonic would have won...without the cape thing and energy balls, all luigi has is his fists, where sonic has his fist and the spiky blade things on his back, so he'd probably spin dash him to death. but this is a cartoon, so it doesn't necessarily have to make sense.

Good

to me it seemed like a big rip off of DragonballZ, but none the less still excelent and diserves a 10 :D

huh?

that was a cool film but u know u cooda made sum1 win instead of blowin em up (SONIC WIN!!!!) it was ok tho ...in a sense...