Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

GO SSJ SONIC!

This video was great mostly because of the death of Mario!! I'm not sure, but I think that was Sephiroth at the end. I would like to see Sephiroth Vs Mario one of these days. BIG FUN!

SEPHIROTH

Sephiroth trows a bob-omb while u hear the creepy heartbeat music from ff7 this movie totaly ownz....bnut luigi should win... no offence i bought sonic game this month but luigi just is the bomb. kill sonic hail luigi!!

haha, that was awsome

who was that guy around Sepheroth before Sepheroth threw that Bob-omb? Dante? please reply

Who Won?

i wanna know who won?

Very nice.. still

The twist ending caught me by surprise a little. Makes perfect sense that you end it in a draw, fanboys of both mario and sonic would go nuts, way to go... again.